19 november 2016

EMBRACE 2 = HUGS

While creating my first card to
this cards also popped up in my head.


Normally this is not a CAS card but I still
think it is...
The busy area is quite small leaving a lot of white space.
The colours are kept to a minimum.

Here is a close up so that you can see that I have
heat embossed a mini-sentiment on the acetate in 
order to complete the HUGS message.  


The red mini hearts inside the shaker window were
needed in order to get a pop to the card.

Enjoy!

/Petra

5 kommentarer:

  1. This is beautiful! LOVE the glittered hugs die cut sentiment!
    Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is such a fun focal point. Love the glittered sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hello Petra!! Wonderful!! I love shaker cards. Super pretty card and that hugs die in silver is pretty. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    SvaraRadera